Monday 20 April 2015

Unable to Increase Row Height in Microsoft Excel

On one fine day, when I wanted to do something with Excel, I realized that I was not able to expand the row height as mush as I wished. so When I tried to change the height by putting the value, I received below error.




It turned out that, maximum row height for Excel is 409 points, or 546 pixels. This has been documented in Excel Specifications and Limits, which you may refer to below link (under Reference).

As a workaround, you can merge 2 (or more) adjacent rows, and you will get 409n points of row heights (where n is the number of merged rows was I being silly here by providing that info?).

Give it a try :)
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Liz, thank you for your comment, but I believe Ms Excel won't give errors which pointing to shoes (or so far I never encounter one!)

    ReplyDelete